We are always looking for a way to save money but had you thought that being a little more organised could do that for you? This works for everyday life as well as in our businesses!
1. Knowing where things are ensures that you don’t buy them twice.
2. If everything is in its proper place, then there’s less of a chance of them getting damaged (and having to buy them again!).
3. You’re more likely to catch mistakes on bank and supplier statements if you’re on top of your accounts.
4. You’re more likely to submit insurance claims properly and successfully if you’re on top of your post and filing.
5. You’ll be able to deduct more from your taxes if you keep track of tax deductible receipts.
6. You’re more likely to use vouchers and gift cards if you know where they are and have a system for using them before they expire.
7. You’re less likely to incur penalties or late fees if you’re on top of your post/bills.
8. If you don’t use it and it’s in good shape, sell it!
9. Organised Office = Find Things Quickly = More Efficient = Happy Clients = More Business!
10. Simply put, when you’re organised you have more time. Time is money!