Did you know…
More than 93% of business owners use Social Media for business
73% of smartphone owners access social networks through apps at least once per day
Social media users who receive excellent customer service from brands spend on average 21% more than non-social customers
Social media tools are more than just a way to communicate. When business owners harness the people power behind the tools to connect with customers in the right way businesses and their reputations GROW.
It takes time to reap its immense benefits as a marketing tool, but as you develop relationships your customers become part of your effort. They talk about you and your products when they become fans of your page or follow you on social networks. Sometimes they talk so much the ideas go viral…they get others to view your pages and decide if they want to jump on the bandwagon too.
Have you made your marketing plans for 2013? Is capturing the attention and participation of your community through a tailored Social Media strategy part of that plan? If not, why not? It’s a MUST-HAVE!
Can you afford not to:
- increase your website traffic
- listen to what others are saying about you and your company
- upgrade your Google ranking
- build better customer relationships
- get instant feedback on your services and products
- intensify customer engagement
- explore new markets
- boost your brand awareness
- extend your visibility
- grow your community of people genuinely interested in your expertise, services and products
- keep updated with the latest changes in your industry
- enhance your accessibility to your customers
Approached with purpose and strategy social media can open up a WIDE range of possibilities that otherwise would not be available unless you have the marketing budget of a huge corporate company like BT or Microsoft.
But how do you start?
Please…indulge me for a moment…take a look at your diary for 2013…
- Block out time to conduct critical research into your competitors, industry and target market for accurate social media use.
- Plan in advance the fresh, informative content you will create to capture your customers’ attention.
- Assess your approach for building your strategy, implementing your campaigns and learning how to streamline it all for ease of use.
If you haven’t yet, set those exciting targets that you are dedicated to achieving in 2013 and lay claim to all of the benefits mentioned above for your company.