Serious, fun, corporate, informal, expensive, cost effective, reliable, off the shelf, tailored solutions, quick fix, long term, local, virtual…is your brand and online personality consistent and reflecting who you really are?
- Are the people and companies you are currently attracting the ones you genuinely want to work with?
- Do you stand out from your competition with your personality and unique selling point?
Look at your marketing communications – website, brochures, business cards, emails, social media, and interactions with you and your team. Every business has a personality, and it needs to come across consistently.
The first action I always recommend businesses take before committing to social media marketing is take the time to think. Think about your values and ethics.
- How do you want to be perceived?
- How do you want your community and clients to feel when they think about you?
- What do you want to be known for?
- What makes you different?
Everything you do has to be authentic because it’s very hard to maintain a ‘front’, people will feel if it’s not truly what is at the heart of a business.
Having this in place is even more important if you are delegating to a team member or outsourcing. Those responsible need to fully understand and embrace it and your way of interacting. This is key to your business growth.
Serious about business growth? Know that harnessing the power of Social Media is key to it?
If it’s time to understand the real benefits of targeted social media activities within the context of business growth then invest just ONE day.
Wednesday 14th October 2015 – check out the details here. Book your place to be on track for serious business growth.
This workshop is the result of collaborating with Ministry for Growth. The only way is bigger and better!